Business and Lifestyle Editor at IP1zine.
Always looking for up-and-coming, local businesses to write about and promote.
Teller of terrible jokes and maker of even more terrible-ler food.
Blogger of books, clothes for girls that don’t like wearing dresses and random (usually sarcastic) meanderings.
- Interview with James & Sean from Three&me
- Interview with Ed Barnes about his new project: IO Radio
- I Make Fun Stuff Craft and Vintage Market: St Peters Street: Sunday 15 November!
- Interview with Jamie Willows: Owner of Ipswich’s Rose House Butchery.
- 10th October: Junkaloo Festival: The Brewery Tap.
- Fortune Collective: An interview with the founder of Ipswich’s newest clothing brand!
- Baker & Barista (soon to be Applaud Coffee): New name, same great cafe!
- Pump & Grind: brunch by day, party at night!
- Cult Cafe: Going from strength to strength since 2013!
- Loveone: Ipswich’s original go-to shop for all things quirky!